Sunday, February 21, 2010

Reduce Your Costs of Operation

OUR FOCUS
One sure way to increase your profits is to reduce the cost of operating your business. It is one of the two not-so-secret keys to the success of Wal-Mart.

In these times, the quicker you evaluate and review every single cost of doing business, the faster you can free up cash in your business and boost your profits.

Ask yourself three questions about everything you are currently paying out each week or month to operate your business:

1- Is this expense absolutely necessary for the survival of my business?

2- If it IS necessary, is there a cheaper alternative I can use, either another supplier or another service company?

3- Can I reduce the use of a needed product or service by even ten percent and thereby save money, lower my operational expenses, and boost profits?

Every business can find savings in their operations or their purchasing that can help the bottom line. You will, too!

I'm on vacation this week and next.
I'll have a special report for you from Florida next Sunday.

Please mark your calendar to attend my next Coffee Conversation at Updike's in North Kingstown on Thursday morning, March 11th at 8:00am.

See you again soon-

Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment