Sunday, January 10, 2010

WEEKLY COFFEE CONVERSATIONS

I hope you'll join me this Thursday, January 14th, at 8am at Updike's NewTowne Coffee Roasting Company and Cafe at 7726 Post Road in North Kingstown (across from the big Post Office). This is the first in a weekly series of coffee conversations to boost businesses in our community.

Come with the issues you have and what you need to be more successful with your business this year. We can do it.

I'll have my simple one-page Grow Business Check Card that you can use to identify the areas of your business you want to improve. Then we can create a plan to make those changes happen. You don't need to make an appointment---let's get it done!

Only you---not government---can make your business grow. So, come with your passion and get ready to make things happen!! Join me in improving our community!

Have questions? Call me anytime at 401-667-0971.

See you soon-

Ann Marie

1 comment:

  1. Ann,

    I'm happy to share notes on economic gardening any time you want.
    Chris Gibbons
    Littleton, Colorado
    303.795.3760

    ReplyDelete